Cathedral Bluffs Estate is located northeast of Saskatoon near
the Wanuskewin Heritage Park, and overlooks the South Saskatchewan riverbank.
Click the photos to view images of Cathedral
Bluffs, and the community plan map.
Lots ROCY Homes has available in Cathedral Bluffs:
- 93 Cathedral Place (5 acres non river side, Lot 9), available for custom design & build to lock-up or complete.
Lots are approximately 5 acres in size and provide spacious country
living with off-riverfront views, suitable for larger luxurious homes.
Children can be bused to school in Warman or personal arrangements can
be made to attend schools in Saskatoon. Cathedral Bluffs Estate provides
all the aspects of country living without sacrificing the benefits of
This convenient location will provide you with close access to the
following schools, shopping, transit service and leisure activities:
- Elementary Schools: Warman Elementary School,
Silverwood Heights, St. Angela Elementary School, Brownell Elementary
School, St. George School, Lawson Heights School, Sister O'Brien
- High Schools: Warman High School, Bishop
James P. Mahoney School, Marion M. Graham
- Shopping: The Mall at Lawson Heights
- Recreation: Wanuskewin Heritage Park, Lawson
Civic Centre, Rochdale Park, Bishop James P. Mahoney Park, Meewasin
Park, Silverwood Golf Course
- Library: Warman Library
> Contact us for more information
on Cathedral Bluffs